Gallery & Framing Centre is home to work from some of the South West England's leading sculpture artists. These pieces can really reach out to you in peace and tranquillity. Sculpture artists include Kevin Deery, Frana Favata, William Young Cramer, Joseph Hillier, Rossie Musgrave, Mike Pallett and Chris Buck.
- An Internationally renowned sculptor. He received the 'The Year of the Artist Award' from the Arts Council of England in 2000 and his career has gone from strength to strength, winning scholarships and public commissions including a new commission from the Theatre Royal, Plymouth, of a large bronze figure of Shakespearean character, 'Bianca' from Othello.
Frances May Favata
- Frana studied art at Penzance School of Art. She was taught clay moulding by Barbara Tribe and design by John Tunnard and on being given a piece of stone by her husband, Frana's carving career began. Her major Commissions include:
- Portland Square Memorial Project. Public commission from Plymouth University.
- Commission from Exeter Cathedral.
- Private commission.
William Young Cramer
- Born 1949 in California, USA, with a BA Hons Fine Art. Specialising in Sculpture, California State University Northbridge. Artist Intention - "I believe that sculpture is a direct way of expressing a universal human feeling, in each piece I attempt to capture a moment in time and a sense of being".
- Born in Liverpool 1960, now South West based carving and painting. He studied Photography at Plymouth Collage of Art in the 1980s and as a result of his studies became interested in the direct carving methods in sculpture and this has brought him many successful exhibitions and commissions.
As an extra and special exhibiting space there is a sculpture courtyard; a tranquil space amongst the bustle of the city to sit and enjoy some of the pieces in an outdoor setting